Audrey’s Bookcase is currently accepting books for review consideration. I can be reached via e-mail at audreysbookcase [at] gmail [dot] com.
- I will accept electronic ARCs, print ARCS, finished print copies, and finished e-books.
- Please ensure that electronic review copies are compatible with any of the following platforms: iPad, Kindle, Kobo Touch.
- I am open to books of any genre and age group, however, please see below for any exceptions at the moment.
- I will try my best to review in a timely manner. If there is a specific date you would like a book reviewed by, please let me know; I would prefer to have a review copy at least one (1) month in advance.
- Reviews will be cross-posted to my Goodreads and Instagram (condensed version with a variation of the photo used in the blog post or the blog post itself).
Last updated: November 4, 2015
I will accept Adult, Young Adult, New Adult, and Middle Grade books for review in the following genres:
- Contemporary Romance
- Fairy-tale & mythology (Including re-tellings)
- Fantasy (Subgenres: Romance)
- Historical Romance
- Paranormal (Subgenres: Romance)
- Science fiction
I currently will not accept books in the following genres:
All reviews will contain the following prior to my review: Title, author, cover art, publication date, publisher, format, star rating, purchase links (Amazon.com, Indigo.ca, BarnesandNoble.com), and synopsis. The end of each review post will have an “ABOUT THE AUTHOR” section including photo, blurb, and links, which will be taken from Goodreads, Amazon, Indigo, or the author’s official website (credit will be given). Please note that the cover art will not be a stock photo, but a photo of the book, either print version or on my electronic reading device, taken by myself (see sample). Stock photos will, however, be used for electronic ARC reviews.
My review can either be as short as 3 paragraphs or as long as 5 paragraphs (3-4 sentences each) containing aspects that I did or didn’t enjoy. Please expect honest reviews and critiques.
My rating system is as follows:
★★★★★ Love this book
★★★★☆ Exceeds expectations
★★★☆☆ Meets expectations
★★☆☆☆ Below expectations
★☆☆☆☆ Wouldn’t recommend this book
Tours & Giveaways
I will consider hosting giveaways and participating in book tours provided that the book fits the genres and criteria outlined in previous sections.
Interviews & Guest Posts
I will be accepting guest posts from authors and am happy to conduct interviews for authors with upcoming or newly-released books. I can be reached by e-mail, and please include the following information:
- Your name
- Title of your book
- Cover art, if available
- If you would like a Guest Post or an Interview (please indicate if you have a topic/questions or if you would like me to take care of that)
- Month or exact date you would like to be featured
- If you would like to include a giveaway
Please keep in mind that I will need everything at least two (2) weeks before the feature date in order to organize the post. In the event that you would like me to come up with the questions or topic for the post, I would prefer to be sent a copy of your book, and have it available weeks to one (1) month prior to the post date. I am completely open to communicating back and forth if changes or discussion is needed. I want your featured post to be perfect!